Main business scope of oil and gas terminal
issuing time ：2020-06-16
The business scope of the oil and gas terminal operation department:
1. Loading and unloading of oil products include:
Liquefied petroleum gas (LGP), gasoline, diesel, heavy oil
2. Handling of liquid chemical products, including:
Toluene, xylene, DOP, solvent oil, methanol, methyl tert-butyl ether, styrene, ethylene glycol
The process of handling related business in the oil and gas terminal operation department is:
1.Each customer (each oil depot) first agrees with the company's operation and development department on the loading and unloading charging standards, settlement occurs and signs relevant business contracts, and then the operation and development department issues a copy of the contract to the oil and gas terminal operation department as the loading and unloading charging execution standard.
2. The customer shall carry the relevant information of the declared ship, operation type, weight and other relevant materials 24 hours before the ship arrives at the port, go to the oil and gas terminal to handle the entrusted loading and unloading operation procedures, order the power of attorney and issue the notice of loading and unloading operation, and dock at the ship Before handing over the operation notice to the frontier operator as the unloading certificate, the oil and gas terminal is responsible for submitting the operation application to the Port Authority through the online declaration system according to the information of the oil tanker provided by the customer, and preparing for the preparation of the loading and unloading operation after the approval of the Port Authority.
3. After receiving the customer's ship loading and unloading operation order, the frontline operators carefully prepared all the pre-loading and unloading operations. When the ship arrived in the inner port pool, the pilot cooperated with the pilot to berth the oil tanker at the port and received the captain on duty. The notice of permission operation includes a boom (pipe) for loading and unloading operations.
4. After the completion of the loading and unloading operations, the ship's cargo measurement sheet will be collected and handed over to the salesperson of the department, and will be used as the customer's throughput calculation certificate at the end of the month.
The salesperson of the oil and gas terminal operation department shall make a statistical table of throughput completion on the 1-20th of this month and a forecast table of revenue and throughput of the oil and gas terminal of this month on the 20th of each month based on the ship cargo measurement sheet received, and hand it to the department manager And the company's finance department; and on the settlement date of each customer's loading and unloading fee, make a customer's monthly loading and unloading fee settlement statement and fee schedule to send finance to collect monthly loading and unloading fees from the customer.